We understand how overwhelming it can be when it comes to getting married in Spain. You are faced with so many choices for who to choose for your wedding suppliers, from DJs to Make-Up Artists, Cake-Makers to Wedding Planners. But rest assured with the Malaga Minister Wedding Celebrant team, you won’t regret your choice. Not only am I one of the longest serving Wedding Celebrants on the Costa del Sol, I also bring with me a wealth of experience and expertise to weddings in Spain, which I have passed on to my two amazing associates Tara and Gayle.
With over 700 weddings under our belt, having served a most varied and amazing range of beautiful couples, we are so proud of how we have helped couples from around the world, celebrate their joyous weddings here in Spain. For us, love is love and we welcome everyone with open arms.
Here’s some other reasons why you’ll want to book us for your ceremony in Spain.
- You will have a fantastic, modern ceremony shaped around the two of you
- Your ceremony will be written just for you – no templates or re-used scripts
- You will receive a beautifully commemorative wedding certificate to mark the occasion
- Your will either meet me – Natasha, Tara or Gayle in person or via video call at some stage of the planning process, to run through their ceremony and ceremony elements
- Your celebrant arrives one hour before your ceremony to get organised, to pop in and say hi, if you’re staying on-site and to speak to all of those involved in the ceremony, ahead of the ceremony.
- Your celebrant will have their own PA system and microphone for the ceremony
- You will have a celebrant who is a member of the Celebrants’ Collective, a group which provides professional development and support for Celebrants.
- You celebrant is legally resident in Spain and is also registered in the Spanish employment system, meaning that we pay taxes and social security.
And lastly, because we are so much fun to work with and will use all of our passion to create the perfect wedding ceremony for you, here in Spain.
If you’d like to receive my colourful wedding e-brochure with lots more information about my services then fill out the form below and I’ll get right back to you.