Hola! I am originally from Devon and have now lived in the Malaga province in Andalucia for 18 years (where on earth did that time go?). Initially I came over to take a TEFL teaching course in Zamora in the north and decided to have a teeny tiny little holiday in Malaga afterwards and fell in love with the country and also fell in love with my other half and never went home (except to visit, would be awfully rude if I didn’t). 18 years later and we live in the countryside in the mountains near Malaga with our 2 large crazy dogs and our 2 small even crazier children.
I adore weddings. Ever since I was a bridesmaid for the first time aged 5 I have had the wedding bug. That, combined with a huge family meant that weddings were something we attended regularly and the excitement surrounding such a special day has always made me smile and feel a bit gooey inside.
Quite simply, I love the way that couples can choose to do something completely different from the “norm” and make their wedding something amazing and personal to them. It is truly inspiring. I feel that weddings/ceremonies should always be a really joyous and meaningful occasion tailor-made to the happy couple.
I am passionate about so many things, far too many to mention them all but here a just a few:
- I enjoy drinking a fine glass of wine or a good G&T with fresh lemon from my own garden.
- I have a love/hate relationship with spinning. I compare it to childbirth, it is horrible but once you have done it you seem to forget how horrible and do it all over again.
- I like to think I can sing but have been reliably informed that I am seriously over estimating my talents and would be laughed out of the X factor auditions.
- Almost every day in my world is a bad hair day, thank Gloria for up do’s!
- I enjoy reading and watching a good TV series or film, no horror films for me thanks, I don’t need that sort of scariness filling my head and giving me nightmares.
- I have an odd phobia of bees and also of feet.
- I enjoy swimming and skiing, not the kamikaze kind but the relaxed meander down a mountain and stop off for hot chocolate or mulled wine type of skiing.
- I adore travel and visiting new places, exploring Spain (which is actually a huge and incredibly diverse country) and spending time with my awesome little family.
That was slightly more than a few.
My motto is “Pray to the God of all, drink the wine and let the world be the world”.
I would be truly honoured to be a part of your incredibly special day!
**Isn’t Gayle awesome? Natasha wrote that bit, not Gayle! And this is what some of Gayle’s recent couples have said.
Thank you for our gorgeous wedding, Gayle was amazing! We couldn’t have wished for more. ” Kirsty & Callum – April, 2018
Gayle carried out our ceremony and was wonderful. Friendly and helpful, she made the us feel relaxed and at ease, offering exactly the right level of support. All in all Malaga Minister provided a perfect service. Thank you very much for helping to make a very special day even better.” Charlie and Jonathan, May 2018
Our biggest thanks to Gayle for the job she did with our wedding! It was great, and she was perfect.” Liz & Brenden June 2018
I cannot fault Natasha and her team in any way – both Natasha and Gayle were incredibly helpful, kind and all-round wonderful. Our ceremony was beyond anything we imagined and that was down to their guidance and advice. We loved every second and I can’t thank Gayle & Natasha enough for being such a special part of our day. The access to the materials they have as part of their service (vow ideas and advice, wedding readings, ceremony tips etc). is fantastic and really helped us create a very personal service.
Gayle was an absolute joy on the day and beforehand – she radiates warmth and happiness!” Abi & Joe, June 2018
Photos by Paco Gomez Photographer
Contact us now to book one of our awesome team for your awesome ceremony